Since September 2012, the prices of terrace houses in Taman Putra Prima had been very uncertain, dipping from Nov-2011 and fluctuating erratically or unprecedentedly and plummet after Feb-2013 to a shocking depth.
Source from Starproperty, see link below
Could this erractic phenomenon due to the following reasons:????????????
- Hastened over supply plus weakening demand?
- Price hike far over affordability?
- GE13 election sentiment?
- Market or economic sentiment?
- Artificial price push up (ramping) by a group of syndicated real estate agents’ manipulative strategy followed by drastic pull off to cash out or quick profit reaping by some speculative investors thus inducing rampant transactions commission?
- Poor infra-structure such as frequent sinkhole occurrence and poor road drainage as seen on photo below?