Kong Kok Meng 江国民 (P… on Guard House / Security LIM CK on Guard House / Security Kong Kok Meng 江国民 (P… on Hundreds residents turned out… Kenchy on Hundreds residents turned out… Ng on Penghalang lori sudah dibina d…
- PROGRAM MESRA BICARA MPSEPANG BERSAMA KOMUNITI TAMAN PUTRA PRIMA, TMN MAS & BDR BUKIT PUCHONG
- MPSepang has extended G&G Community Scheme status to TPP8A for another 2 years.
- Penghalang lori sudah dibina di Jalan Putra Prima Utara
- Our RA was interviewed by Radio BFM 89.9
- Receiving RM10k grant from ROS for our residents’ association at KDN Putrajaya.
- November 2018 (1)
- October 2018 (1)
- September 2018 (1)
- May 2018 (1)
- January 2018 (1)
- November 2017 (1)
- June 2017 (1)
- May 2017 (1)
- December 2016 (1)
- September 2016 (4)
- July 2016 (1)
- June 2016 (1)
- March 2016 (1)
- January 2016 (1)
- December 2015 (2)
- June 2015 (1)
- April 2015 (1)
- March 2015 (1)
- February 2015 (2)
- January 2015 (1)
- December 2014 (1)
- November 2014 (1)
- October 2014 (1)
- September 2014 (2)
- August 2014 (1)
- July 2014 (2)
- June 2014 (1)
- April 2014 (3)
- March 2014 (4)
- January 2014 (5)
- December 2013 (5)
- November 2013 (5)
- October 2013 (8)
- September 2013 (8)
- August 2013 (9)
- July 2013 (8)
- June 2013 (7)
- May 2013 (6)
- April 2013 (4)
- March 2013 (6)
- February 2013 (5)
- January 2013 (7)
- December 2012 (5)
- November 2012 (7)
- October 2012 (5)
- September 2012 (4)
- August 2012 (5)
- July 2012 (3)
- June 2012 (9)
- May 2012 (13)
- January 2012 (2)
- December 2011 (2)
- November 2011 (2)
Calendar of Post
Monthly Archives: January 2013Image
Yesterday was mere 75mm deep depression, today is getting big enough to engulf or swallow a small car
Another road depression discovered next to manhole not far from PP8A main entrance. Our Guard Marzuki fell from his motor at that spot
Any idea how to manage the perforation of security at the recreational park and play ground between 8A and 8B ?
This post was updated and re-published
Who created this land of dispute???
How do you want to manage it?
Shall we turn it into: Disneyland, Gaza Strip or DMZ of Korea Peninsula
for our children playground ?????
The choice is our, not developer, I think your children have the right answer, so let’s do something for your children and bring the magic kingdom home.
Can Mr Lai Koon Ming chairman of 8B who demanded the opening of 3 small gates, and the removal of fencing separating 8A & 8B assures the safety of our children at playground where their main entrance is totally unattended?
Just read missing child found dead below happened next to our taman at Putra Height……
How can residents play their part in sharing responsibilities?
In today’s challenging living environment many housing estates today have their own Resident Associations. No matter whether a housing estate is big or small, it comprises a community who share the same common areas, roads, parks and recreational facilities. What more if majority of the residents are aspiring to live in a gated and guarded community which needs to collect security/maintenance fees and putting up a 24 hour operated guard house.
With these shared facilities they also share the same interest and responsibility of taking care of them by coming together and forming a Resident Association, to make sure their interests are protected.
More often than not, ordinary owners are only interested in their own purchase and most do not even consider their part in the community. This must change, as the spirit of caring for others in the community can only improve one’s life and not make it worse.
- Get a few owners from your development area to volunteer.
- Get support from your surrounding residents to join the Resident’s Association.
- Request the developer’s assistance for contacts, or advertise through any media if necessary, or even conduct a house to house visit for your neighbours.
- Distribute details of owners keen to form an association to other owners.
- After receiving support from your neighbours, set a date to form the association.
- Elect the committee members. A good sized committee has between 10-12 members depending on the size of your housing area. Do take note: A committee with less people tends to be unrepresentative and too many people will make it difficult to operate. Each committee member has an important role to play. The 3 key roles in any committee are the chairperson, secretary and treasurer.
Once the resident association is formed and the committee is elected, write to the developer and relevant authorities to inform them of the existence of such an association and the key people to communicate with.
What is the advantage of a Resident’s Association?
- Work together to fight neighbourhood crimes such as snatch thieves, burglaries and break-ins.
- Have an advantage in working closely with the developer and authorities (MPSepang), to look after neighbourhood interests.
- Act as a watchdog for the community.
- Have a cohesive voice in the interest of the community.
- To share the workload should there be a need for sharing task.
- A contact point to serve as a communication centre among the neighbours. (like setting up a forum in blog)
- Share resources and ideas to maintain or improve the community, cleanliness and security.
- Increase the value of the property by developing a safe and friendly neighbourhood.
- Volunteer for a good cause towards an enjoyable life in the community.
- Budget 2013–RM40 million for 4,025 resident associations registered under the Registrar of Societies, with each association receiving RM10,000.
Quite often some major and controversial local issue is the stimulus to form an association, so do not wait until you have problems in the neighbourhood before setting up your Resident Association. Share the happy times together too. The pleasure of your new home is enhanced when you know your neighbours. Good dialogue sessions and careful advance planning among owners, developers and relevant authorities go a long way toward creating a successful community.
(This message is intended to share with our neighbouring phases in Taman Putra Prima who wish to form an RA and subsequently join us for the coalition or Gabungan Persatuan Penduduk / KRT Taman Putra Prima)
Our beautiful & clean play ground is at risk now, the fencing between 8B was found been torn apart this morning at the frontage of unit 51, PP2/9.
Security Perforation: vandalism, or just malicious act?
We had reported the incident to ketua balai Pondok Polis Taman Putra Prima. Soon after the RA had deployed worker to restore it. However we do urge residents to keep an eye on this and be alert.
Chairman Mr Kong was invited to participate in the workshop on Guard-house and TOL issues for Gated & Guarded Community Scheme in Selangor
The Workshop was attended by some selected RA chairman / representatives and officers from several Selangor state departments including PTG, Majlis Daerah/Perbandaran. This workshop was initiated by Selangor Senior Exco YB Teresa Kok to look into various problems faced by the residents or Resident Associations and to formulate and to streamline state/local government policy for approving guardhouses. Many related issues had been raised and discussed including guidelines, enforcement and TOL.
please read link below for more more report
Published: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 http://www.selangortimes.com/cn/index.php?section=news&permalink=20130208093426-c