Our Residents Association (RA) is a voluntary non-profit organisation set up by Taman Putra Prima Phase 8A residents/purchasers. The RA formation was initiated by the developer (Letter Ref : SP/TPP-PH8A/064-8A dated 5/8/2011) to assume the responsibility and the continuity of the security guard service to the proposed gated and guarded community scheme, before the expiration (11/10/2011) of caretaker period of 6 months by developer/main-contractor.
Preamble to all Phase 8A 197 units Owners/Tenants about RA Membership and Security/Maintenance Fees
ALL 197 units of 8A purchases had signed the petition to the YDP MPSepang for the application of erection of guard house and perimeter fencing. (All 197 duplicate copies are kept with the RA)
The letter from the Developer to All 197 units owners clearly stating that from 10th October 2011 Midnight, the security service will cease and the developer would require the Resident Association to take over the functioning of the security services and other matter relating to Phase 8A. Effective 11th October 2011, Resident association or the resident committee should be functioning and all matters relating to the guard house, hiring of security guards should come under the purview of the RA.
Since you are part of the residents of Phase 8A, it is your duty to ensure the safety of the household and your obligation to make sure the area is conducive to stay.
Your participation is crucial to the success for setting up the committee. Failure to do so, we assume that you are agreeable with whatever decision made during the meeting (Reference: ST/TPP-PH8A/064A-8A issued by Plenitude 5th Aug 2011)
Maintenance mandatory prepaid imposed by the developer from 24/4/2011—24/10/2011) is @ RM80.00/month amounting to total RM480.00. After 11th October 2011, all collections of maintenance or security fees shall be under the purview of the RA. (The Committee shall have the power to fix a re-entrance fee for any person who has allowed his membership to lapse through arrears.)
(Ref: SP/TPP-PH8A/145C-8A see below and no amount of funds were transferred to the RA.)
The Objectives & roles of the RA:
to protect the common interests of our residents;
to provide security service and safety to our living environment within the defined boundary or perimeter fencing.
- to collect maintenance fees, and to revise the rate when appropriate,
- to maintain the perimeter fencing and guard-house;
- to formulate and to uphold G&G house rules;
- to liaise with developer and its officers to ensure building or product quality, complaints to defects and purchasers right are observed;
to liaise with the Majlis Perbandaaran Sepang and its councillors to ensure all public utilities, infrastructures, landscape, maintenance work, and community programs are properly implemented and maintained at functional and satisfactory level;
to apply, to comply and to uphold Gated & Guarded Community Scheme consistent with the authority guidelines and requirements;
to foster Good Neighbourhood & Gotong Royong (mutual aid) spirits among our Phase 8A residents and other Phases of Taman Putra Prima RA through the inculcation and promotion of civic-mindedness mentality or culture among all residents towards a greater harmonious community;
- to participate actively and effectively in all social and communal programmes through the formation & consolidation of Gabungan Persatuaan Penduduk Taman Putra Prima.
Our RA was registered on 4 January 2012 with the Registrar of Societies, Selangor.
Entrance Fees, Subscriptions and other dues.
- The entrance fee and subscription payable shall be as follows:-Monthly subscription RM 50.00(Ringgit Malaysia Fifty Only)Entrance fee RM 450(Ringgit Malaysia For hundred and Fifty Only)
- All monthly subscription shall be payable to the Treasurer in advance within 7 days of the first of each month.
- Any member who allows his arrears to exceed one (1) month’s subscriptions shall receive a written notification signed by or on behalf of the Secretary, and shall be denied the privileges of membership until he settles his account.
- Any member who allows his arrears to exceed three (3) months’ subscription shall automatically cease to be a member of the Society, and the Committee may direct legal action be taken against him, provided that they are satisfied that he has received due notice of his debts.
- The Committee shall have the power to fix a re-entrance fee for any person who has allowed his membership to lapse through arrears.
- Special subscriptions or levies for particular purposes may be raised from members by resolution of the general meeting of the Society.
- If any member fails to pay such subscription within such period as may be resolved, the amount due shall be treated in the same way as arrears of monthly subscription.
Words of caution to all intending buyers, non first hand house buyers or tenants who wish to enjoy the privilege of the RA membership and access card. Please check with your landlord, preceding or previous owner to ensure that there is no outstanding amount or arrears on maintenance fees or other fees payable to the RA. Please also counter check or verify with the RA or Treasurer before making any commitment to avoid any dispute at a later stage.
Taman Putra Prima 8A Resident Association, Administrative Zone
Disclaimer As this is a community blog, please note that foul language will not be tolerated. Comments that include personal attacks and antisocial behavior such as “spamming” will be removed, no political discussion as well. Note that all comments will link back to your wordpress account, violators run the risk of being blocked permanently. Any comment is your personal view and should not representing RA stand. You are fully responsible for the content you post.