Dear All Taman Putra Prima 8A Residents (197 units)
This notice is served to you on 2/3/2013. In pursuant to article (3) & (4) of our association constitution, AGM shall be called not later than 31/March and at least 14 days notice served to all members. Thus the AGM shall be called as per followings:
Date: 17th -March-2013 (Sunday)
Venue: 15, Jalan Industri Mas 10, Taman Mas, 47100, Puchong*
*(Venue is tentative; subject to change on the number of confirmed attendance reply slip)
- To receive the minute of the previous AGM/EGM.
- To receive committee’s report on the working of the association during the previous year.
- To receive the Treasurer’s report and the audited accounts of the association for the previous year.
- To elect a committee and to appoint auditors for the ensuing year.
- To deal with such other matters as may be put before it.
Please confirm/ pre-register your attendance to the AGM before 10th March 2013 by dropping the reply slip/ nomination form attached to the guardhouse. This is necessary for meeting the required quorum and the provision for adequate seats or the need for a bigger venue and preparation of sufficient documentation for the above exercise. (Each unit is entitle to one vote)
Persatuan Penduduk JPP2
Beh Lee Lee
A Very Kind Advice
For the good of all parties please refrain from paying cash to avoid any mishandling or recording error by the security guards. Kindly be adviced to open a current account in your bank for the ease of tracing transaction records.
As the Treasurer and your Zone leaders are all volunteers working for us by squeezing from their little left spare time after the tiring day work. So let’s make everyone happy and easy……..Appreciation from the RA
以防保安人员的疏忽或不慎和为了大家的方便与安全, 请帮忙尽量避免付现金. 为了方便大家询查支票过账, 请开设一个银行来往账户
居协会财政和分区组长都是志愿者, 他们每天都为生活劳累的工作后还要挤抽出一点业余或和家人休息的时间为社区服务。因此让我们大家一致合作好让每个人(居民或居委)都过得更融洽, 更轻松, 更愉快,….谢谢.
The RA chairman had notified the contractor, Consultant Engineer Ikram, and Pengarah Kejuruteraan MPSepang this morning, Majlis technicians visited the scene immediately after receiving notification from the chairman.
The causing of Sinkhole
More commonly, sinkholes occur in urban areas due to water main breaks or sewer collapses when old pipes give way. They can also occur from the overpumping and extraction of groundwater and subsurface fluids. They can also form when natural water-drainage patterns are changed and new water-diversion systems are developed. Some sinkholes form when the land surface is changed, such as when industrial and runoff-storage ponds are created; the substantial weight of the new material can trigger an underground collapse of supporting material, thus, causing a sinkhole.
Sinkholes can be triggered by human activities such as:
- Overwithdrawal of groundwater
- Diverting surface water from a large area and concentrating it in a single point
- Artificially creating ponds of surface water
- Drilling new water wells
Typical activities that can lead to sinkholes are:
- Decline of water levels – drought, groundwater pumping (wells, quarries, mines)
- Disturbance of the soil – digging through soil layers, soil removal, drilling
- Point-source of water – leaking water/sewer pipes, injection of water
- Concentration of water flow – stormwater drains, swales, etc.
- Water impoundments – basins, ponds, dams
- Heavy loads on the surface – structures, equipment
- Vibration – traffic, blasting
From several sources of literature and facts finding, it is evidently that our stretch of road (Jalan Putra Prima Utara) facing the water retention basin (artificial pond) was more vulnerable to the occurrence of sinkhole especially after the year-end monsoon rainy season.
Actual scene at Jalan Putra Prima Utara before the RM2.6M repair works
Hopefully this will not happen right at PP8A entrance
Picture from elswhere