7/12/2013 RA Reporting
Four key committee members of the Gabungan Persatuan Penduduk Taman Putra Prima were among the recipients of the Certificate of Appreciation for being the committee members of Community Consultative Committee (AJK JPP) of Taman Mas/Putra Prima Zone for year 2013 session . The certificates were presented by the YDP of MPSepang Tuan Sayuthi Bin Bakar and the occasion also officiated by YB Exco Dato’ Teng Chang Khim.
The ceremony took place in Palm Garden Hotel, IOI Resort Putrajaya this afternoon. All 24 Zones AJK JPP of Sepang district were invited to attend the certificates of appreciation receiving ceremony and high tea was served at the end of the function.
8A RA Chairman cum Gabungan President Mr Kong Kok Meng was appointed by Majlis Perbandaran Sepang as Deputy Chairman of JPP Zon Taman Mas-Putra Prima, While Gabungan Vice President Mr Steve Jong, Gabungan Secretary Mr Terence Choong, and Gabungan Committee Member Mr Chua Choon Hwa were appointed as AJK JPP Zon – Taman Mas /Putra Prima
Roles and Objectives of JPP
- To strengthen and optimise the responsibilities of the Council Members (Ahli majlis) as agents of communication between the Council and the residents of Sepang.
- To act as an agent of dissemination for Council’s information and rules to the residents.
- To promote residents’ involvement in all Council activities.
- To monitor all resident association activities in all zones.
- To conduct LOCAL AGENDA 21-related activities and promote a sustainable development within MPSepang.